Latisha Hardy Dance and Co. provides training to committed students in an empowering environment with a passionate voice helping them to feel enlightened, in growing their self-esteem and confidence.
The curriculum has been designed and developed to grow students who have never danced in their life up to those who wish to become pre-professional. The curriculum and program are designed to inspire and transform adults into dancers.
We do this by placing focus on developing strength in the following areas:
1. Physical: We work hard to enhance and master technique. Through technique, we find strength. Through strength, we find art. Through art, we find ourselves.
2. Mental: Developing strong thought patterns assist in pushing through seemingly impossible challenges. Learning to dance is both physically and mentally challenging.
3. Self-improvement: Developing a positive attitude keeps you focused on what you “can” do as opposed to what you are not able to do.
4. Confidence: The only way to progress to our greatest potential is to believe in one’s self and one’s powers and abilities. It is this reliability and faith that allows us to become the person we desire but have never physically seen.
5. Unique personal style: You can only be you and you should look and feel great doing it.
6. Equality and Diversity: Our vision is to inspire connectedness, inclusion, fairness, and respect. We embrace the beauty and uniqueness that diversity and equality creates in our art, lives, and communities. We are committed to treating everyone with respect without regard to their race, color, gender (identity), sexual orientation, religion, age or national origin.
7. Classes We Offer:
Ladies Team *Contact for more information*